Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Checking In

It's me!! Blog slacker, checking in! No really, I am finally feeling like myself again. Thank goodness, let me tell ya. The next couple of months are going to be crazy in this house.

The week following my surgery was insane. I never expected to be in that much pain. I am not, by any means, a medicine girl. Not exactly sure why, but I know I don't like it. I pretty much laid on the couch and waddled to the bathroom, if it was absolutely necessary. Daddy did soo much!! We wouldn't have made it without him! I really missed my parents when I was laid up. I wanted more than anything to be home or them be here. I'm just used to that. My parents have always taken care of me. I made it though. I am hoping I never have to endure anything like this again. I'm not sure my body or emotions would survive!


My AMAZING BFF's sent me the most beautiful flowers!! Thank you Did and Ernie! I love you both!!
My sweet girls :)
March 19:FUNNY
Well, there was really nothing funny about that day, so let's just skip it!

March 20: BEFORE AND AFTER
This is before and after the girls took a bath.
March 21: DELICIOUS
The unbelievable people from our church brought us meals for 2 weeks after my surgery!! We are so lucky! One night a precious lady brought us Pizza Hut. I must say, that was the greatest pizza ever made by Pizza Hut!
March 22: KITCHEN SINK
I am sure you are thinking that I have a sink full of dishes, and that is why I did not take a that picture. Actually, I thought this was better. This is the ledge above my sink. I found the amount of medicine we were taking, hilarious. Between surgery, 3 ear infections, and some breathing issues, we were some medicated people.
Our precious friend, Noah had a fun birthday at Monkey Joe's. I was so glad Mike was willing to go because the girls had a blast and can't wait to go back!




Happy Birthday Noah!! We love you sweet boy!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment