Thursday, April 5, 2012

I left the house!!!

I finally got out of the house!! Just in time for the craziness of the spring to begin. Audrey and Mike have both started softball. This brings many a practice and game and supper at the concession stand. I love it!! I begged Mike to play this year, and I am pretty sure he is glad I convinced him. I love to watch him play! This is Audrey's first year and she is loving it. She is learning the game more every practice and I am convinced by the end of the season, she will get it.
Opening day :) This game was very entertaining, but only lasted 1 inning due to a huge storm.
Right before the storm hit
It was so great having Mike home for a week taking care of us. The day before he had to go back we wanted to have lunch together. We drove to Mt. Pleasant to have lunch at On the Border, the only excuse for mexican food we have found. It closed. That is all I want to say about it because I was pretty devastated. Ha!! Lucky for us, PF Changs is next door. Madelynn loves this horse! She is convinced he is the horse from Tangled, so we had to have a picture with him.

On Thursday, we went to the book fair at Audrey's school.
Last Saturday, after Audrey's game we headed to downtown Summerville for the Flower Town festival. We had a great time but were super exhausted from all the walking and humidity.
The wisteria here is absolutely beautiful.
Madelynn had her face painted
sweet precious

Probably the worst face painting job ever, but one super cute girl!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment