Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Sweet Precious!

How can this sweet girl be one already?  I mean, seriously!  It went by way to fast.  I have to keep telling myself that one is still a baby.  


This was taken on Friday, her actual birthday.  She is just so precious!  This is her all of the time.

I ordered these cookies to have at her bday party.  I was so super happy with the way they turned out.

I gave HG a cookie on her birthday, well because it was just that.  She wasn't so sure about it.  She had no idea it was a cookie.

She finally figured it out, and loved it!!

We had her party on Sunday, just because it worked with our sch.  Every single person we invited came.

This is the candy and present table.  Our girl was spoiled by so many great friends!  I have decided that a "candy bar" is the greatest idea for party favors.  Super easy!

Her beautiful cake.  My original plan was to make cupcakes, but well, it didn't happen.  Everyone absolutely loved this cake.  IMO, the icing tasted like strawberry flavored butter, a little too much!  Sure missing Mckay's.

Birthday girl!  I forgot to mention that on her birthday we took her to the dr. and she had hand, foot, and mouth disease.  Not fair on your 1st bday!  She is doing so much better now.

Smash cake.  If you can't tell, she wasn't so sure about this.


Sweet precious, kept clapping for herself.

She finally got the hang of it, and loved it.  What a mess!
My helper!  Thank you for helping me so much, Meggan!
Daddy cooking Hamburgers and hotdogs.  He was such a trooper!!  It rained pretty much the whole day, and he got rained on the whole time he was cooking

Sweet friends :)


Mike always helps with presents.



Her favorite gift, a baby doll.

Thank you to everyone who made this day so special!!  We are so blessed to have so many people love our little girl, just as much as we do!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Happy happy birthday HG! You are such a blessing! Love you!

    ReplyDelete