Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Challenging

Who would have thought taking one picture a day would be so challenging? My goodness!! Here's to catching up!!

April 7: SHADOW
Well, I read about this fabulous eye shadow on another blog and knew I wanted to get some. I used some of my bday money from my nana and gdad to purchase it. Thanks you 2!! It's just as fabulous as the blog said it was. There are tons of tutorials on youtube of various ways to put it on. Run to your nearest Ulta and get ya some! It's def. worth it!!
April 8: INSIDE YOUR WALLET
I love this!! I had to be creative, of course!! "The girls" got Easter cards and a "golden coin" as Madelynn would call it from PatPat and Aunt Kiss!! Thanks for making their day!!
April 9: YOUNGER YOU
I called my mom and asked her to send me a picture. I told her it didn't matter what part of my life it was from, just one of her favorites. I am so glad she chose this one! I have never thought the girls looked like me, but I can def. see MP in this picture!!
April 10: COLD
My new favorite drink :) Man, I love this stuff!
April 11: WHERE YOU ATE BREAKFAST
No, I did not eat cleaning products for breakfast. When I should have been eating breakfast, I was cleaning bathrooms. I got up sooo early that morning getting last minute things done because, HUNKY AND INABETH were coming!!!
April 12: STAIRS
Yep, those are the dreaded stairs I fell down. They just look horrible, huh?
April 13: SOMETHING YOU FOUND
Let me tell ya just how excited I was to find this. While trying to find something for HG to wear, I found an entire tub full of clothes and shoes in her size. Woohoo!!
April 14: HOW YOU FEEL TODAY
I love dressing up!! There is nothing like spending time getting yourself ready when you usually rock a ponytail and pajamas all day. While J and IB were here I had many an opportunity to wear makeup and get dressed!! Come back soon guys!!
That's it for now! I have yet another crazy week ahead of me and need to sleep a little. Besides, I have a new bottle of exfoliating scrub calling my name. I know that sounds ridiculous, but it's the little things.

post signature

1 comment: