Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

Why, yes it is!! Today means the beginning of Easter festivities. It also means a huge thing in our home. It's OPENING DAY, people!!!

It's our year, I can feel it!! (I hope) HA!
This serves as a warning for those of you who may not know what today is. :)
I have pretty much given up on catching up on photo of the day. I am determined, for real, to keep it up from here on.

March 6: LUNCH
I made Audrey a special lunch today. I didn't tell her I was doing this, so I can't wait to hear what she thought when she comes home today! I just put all of her lunch in easter eggs. I cut her sandwich up and put it in the jumbo eggs, and put the rest in standard eggs. I love this idea! I plan to continue this for the girls for many years.
This makes one proud mama. I am just not sure why it took this long! HA!
My sweets before daddy's softball game. I find it pretty impossible to get a picture of all of them looking!
I used a recipe from my favorite blog to make this crunchy chicken. It was a huge hit!! It will be a regular on our menu.

Have a wonderful weekend!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Just a few thoughts on your last few blogs:
    1. SO glad you are feeling better! Amen!
    2. Your gorgeous girls are BY FAR the best dressed sisters I have ever seen!
    3. I LOVE AK's game face!
    4. How is it possible that HG is almost a year old?!?!?
    LOVE YOU friend!

    ReplyDelete