Tuesday, April 3, 2012

11 Months

Can you believe in one stinkin' month this sweet baby will be one? Ahh, I have a party to plan and haven't done a single thing!! Oh well, I always seem to figure it out!

Sweet precious still doesn't have much hair. What she does have is definitely curly. Yay!!
Her eyes still change every day. Who knows what color they will be. I think she might have her Hummy's eyes.
She still only has her precious 2 little teeth.
This baby will not walk. I know she can, she just won't.
She loves to yell! Cracks me up!! I love putting her in her car seat and she sees her reflection in the baby mirror. She sits and waves and says hi the whole time we are driving. I love it!!
She really didn't change too much this month. I don't mind that one bit. I want to keep my baby for a little while longer.
I love you sweet precious!! Do me a favor, slow down a little. This mama is not ready for you to grow up!!






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment