Monday, February 13, 2012

Twas the night before Valentines

I am up to my ears in all things, red, pink, and covered in hearts. I have to admit, this week is going to be CrAzY!! It is hard to manage daily chores and children, let alone throwing in a holiday. Today, I have done 9 loads of laundry, cut out 50 hearts, filled 25 hearts with candy, fed 4 people, and the list goes on. I have so much more to do tonight and I am slowly fading. Now, for the picture of the day.

Feb. 13th: Blue
I am not much of a blue person. Actually, I don't really like it at all. Come on, I have 3 girls! Today as I was cutting out hearts I looked up for a split second, and aha!!
Blue!! Somehow, I had 2 blue cups in front of me, perfect!! Do you see those cute little hearts? I have to admit they turned out awesome!! Can't wait to show you tomorrow!
I will leave you with a picture of these 2 precious girls with special cards they got in the mail today. Thank you Grandaddy and Grano!! We love you!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment