Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lets play catch up

I know I have been MIA. I just happened to have a birthday over the weekend, and it was wonderful. Let me start back at the beginning. Mike and my friend Meggan had planned a big dinner for a big group of us to celebrate my special day. Thursday evening my 2 littles got sick. Mike took them to the walk-in the next morning, and left with antibiotics and breathing treatments. We canceled the dinner, and I have to admit I was very sad. Since there would be no going anywhere Meggan and her husband came over and we had dinner. It was kinda nice to celebrate with great friends and stay in my sweats :) On Saturday (my actual bday), Meggan took me to get a manicure and have lunch while daddy held down the house. Saturday evening, she came back over and watched the girls so Mike and I could go to the movies. It was a wonderful weekend filled with love, phone calls, texts, and fb messages!! I am so lucky!!


Feb 17:TIME
This represents the amazing TIME I had for my birthday!! Belinda, Memaw, and Grano and Grandad sent me cards. Thank you!! Meggan and Robert brought me this awesome cake and balloons. Look how cute bday dessert is at PF Changs!! It was some amazing carrot cake!
Feb 18: DRINK
I realize you can't see this very well, it's a DP at the movies. It was delicious!! I haven't been drinking any soda for quite a while, so this was a special treat!!
Feb. 19: SOMETHING YOU HATE TO DO
My laundry situation is completely OOC!!!
Just because: Audrey reacting when Mike showed her the pizza lunchables he found on clearance. She has been begging for these for months. This picture cracks me up!! She is jumping up and down! Poor HG!
Madelynn takes my phone any chance she can sneak it away. Here is one of her pictures :)

post signature

1 comment: