Sunday, February 26, 2012

In 100 years.....

Audrey Kate came home from school last week, it was like any other day. I started looking through her folder, when she pulled a paper out of her backpack. She took it out and said she had forgotten to give it to me for the last couple of days. Honestly, I was scared thinking she had gotten in trouble or something of the sort. I unfolded the piece of paper realizing it was one of the most amazing and precious things I would ever read.

In 100 years, I would like to go to heaven.
I would like to go in 100 years.
I will be older then I was before.
I will die in 100 years.
I would like to meet God in heaven.
I love God with all of my heart.
I will be very happy.
It will be good.
I will be with God.
I will be with my family.
I cannot even begin to describe to you the emotion that took over my body. When her classmates were writing about flying cars and bicycles, AK was thinking of eternity. How blessed am I? This child continues to amaze me with her kindness, her gentleness, and her heart. She is such a blessing. I am so proud of her for so many reasons, but most of all for her love for the Lord.
The picture of the day for this day was supposed to be of handwriting. I cannot imagine any better handwriting than that of a child.
Thank you Lord for the blessing of Audrey Kate.

Feb.21: FAVORITE PICTURE OF YOU
This is def. not my favorite picture. If I could pick any picture it would be a picture from my childhood. I do however, love this picture. We took it before we made our very first salt dough ornaments. This is a tradition we hope to keep for many years.
Feb 22: THE PLACE I WORK
I am so beyond blessed to be able to stay home with my girls. I've got some pretty demanding bosses, but the best ever.
Feb. 23: SHOES
I have been accumulating some major hours in these kicks. As I am writing this, I can hardly move my legs.
Feb. 24: INSIDE YOUR BATHROOM CABINET
I first thought this was quite strange to be taking a picture of such things. It then occurred to me I could tell you about something I am really loving. First, this is super embarrassing so bare with me. I have issues with deodorant, I have for many years. I hate to smell someone's deodorant, and I can always smell mine. I have always been self conscience about this. Every time I have to buy some I try something different, with the hope I can find something that works. I saw a commercial about some that supposedly worked better the more you move. I was intrigued and thought I would try it. While at Target, among 100's of deodorants sat this thing I thought could change my life. It is expensive, like ridiculous. I took it out of my basket several times before I just bought it. Ok, it's like $12 but for deodorant, that's expensive. Let me tell you, IT WORKS!!!! I am so excited!! You know me, when I like something I tell everyone and do my best to convince them to use it. The longer you wear it, the better it smells. Worth every penny!!
Feb. 25: GREEN
Yesterday, I had to attend a class for the key spouse program at the AFB. It was all day, and I learned so much! They did drawings for prizes and I won this fern as well as a gerber daisy. I never win, it made my day!!
Here are some random pictures from our week. The 2 crazies in our family!
Since HG has had an ear infection and Madelynn a URI, we have been low key. We finally got out of the house to get one of our favorite little girl's a bday present. MP thought she needed her picture taken.
The weather here has been insane. Hot and humid. Can you tell
by someone's hair?

post signature

1 comment: