Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Photo Challenge

I have wanted to participate in this challenge since the beginning of the year, but wanted my blog makeover to be completed first. I thought about going back and taking a picture for every day but that's not realistic. So my challenge begins on Sunday, February 5th. Get excited!! If I can keep this up that means I will have a new blog post every day!!
February 5th: 10 a.m.
Where else would I be on a Sunday at 10 a.m. We have really enjoyed finding this church home. We are excited to see the friendships and memories we will make as we continue to meet more people.

February 6th: dinner
Doesn't this look delicious?!?!!! Mike is the greatest cook!

I'll be back later today for today's picture. The picture today is a button. Huh, something creative needs to come to mind soon!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment