Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Phone

I bet you thought I got a new phone, didn't you? Come on, admit it (mom)!! I sat here for 10 minutes trying to think of a title for this post, nothing. This was the best I could do. The challenge pictures for yesterday and today are of your phone and something new, hence the title. I pictured my mom and dad sitting down to read the blog. Here is the reaction I imagined (and I know this is how it will go). "Ah, Jama got a new phone !?", said mom. "No she didn't", said dad. I know them so well!

Feb. 15: PHONE
There are two things I would like for you to notice about this picture of my phone. 1. If you look in the top left hand corner you will notice a dirty spot. Well, it's hair color and it's driving me nutso!! 2. Do you see my cute new wall paper? I downloaded this cute freebie!! You can find instructions on how to get your own at this great site.
Feb. 16: SOMETHING NEW
Aren't they so pretty? Mike got them for me for Valentines. He gets major, major props!! He went on my Pinterest board of the things I really like and found them. Isn't that just precious?!? I love him!!
Just because I love all of you, you get to see another new thing. My hair. I got the back combing brush involved and now, I love it!! Sorry for complaining!!
Mike also got me these beautiful flowers that I did not include in my Vday post. I am such a lucky girl!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. One day you will turn around, and those earrings will be missing... because I took them. Or I could just make Nick get me my own?

    ReplyDelete