Sunday, February 12, 2012

Behind and a precious little pirate

Well, I am behind. It's ok though, because I still took the pictures. We had a pretty relaxing weekend. Well, the girls did at least. For some reason, I have been stressing about Valentine's Day. I know, it's silly!! I just love the holiday and want to make it memorable for the girls. I can't wait to show you want I have planned!! Here are my photos for the last couple of days.
Feb. 10th: SELF PORTRAIT
Friday night we had dinner with a big group of people from Mike's squadron. One of the guys is leaving tomorrow for Germany, so we had a going away. Let me just tell you, we went to Texas Roadhouse, my favorite. Mike and I have history with that place, it's special. I ordered what I always do and asked for the baked beans like I always do. They didn't have them!! I would have loved to see my face when the server said that. Her response, "You're not in Texas!" Really, Texas Roadhouse?!?!!!!
Feb. 11th: SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU SMILE
These girls always put a smile on my face!!
Feb. 12th:INSIDE YOUR CLOSET
I opened my closet door and looked around for my favorite thing in the closet. Staring me right in the eyes was this beauty. If you can't tell what it is, it's my suitcase. I love my suitcase because it reminds me that I get to go home soon!! Yippee!!!
At the bottom of this post I posted a video of HG reacting to Jake and the Neverland Pirates coming on Disney. If it doesn't work I will try again because you have to see it!



post signature

1 comment: