Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A button

February 7th: button

I wanted to think of something so creative for this day, but it didn't happen. I was searching my house and there are buttons everywhere. I couldn't make a decision until I saw this one. On Sunday, I found a gc Mike's mom had given me for Xmas to Pottery Barn. I had completely forgotten about it. I have no idea how because I don't forget things like that. We have needed new bath towels for quite awhile and I knew there were some I wanted that were on sale. Perfect!! Mike is off on Mondays so we drove downtown to look and see what we could find. I got some awesome new bath towels but also found this great pillow. I needed a pop of color for my bed and this was perfect. There you have it, a crazy story about a pillow, with a button.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment