Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lovin' Life

We are lovin' life right now!  I find it so funny that I tell myself at the beginning of every week, if I can make it through the week, life will slow down.  NOT!!  I have given up!  Days of nothing are a thing of the past, and I know it will just get crazier.  I have decided that maybe I should not volunteer for quite so many things.  We will see how that goes.  

Daddy Daughter Date Night In

These girls love their daddy!

Brace yourself.........
I went to Wal-Mart!!
I know, pick your chin up.
I had an hour to burn on the other side of town and needed to pick up a few things.  You can be certain, I searched for Target.  At least, the girls enjoyed the swings.

After WM, the girls and I attended a deployed spouses dinner on the AFB.  No, Mike is not deployed.  Since I am a Key Spouse they like us to attend for support.  I say again, the military is doing a great job taking care of its dependents.


I love this picture, I just wish it were closer.  This girl has loved softball!  She is such a hard worker and has improved so much!!  If you can't tell, AK is the one down and ready for the ball.

Here is the ice cream social I told you about.  We also made a Mother's Day craft.  I must say this squadron event was a huge success!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment