Thursday, May 10, 2012

Where it's at Wednesday

I have struggled with joining the rage on posting some favorite "things" on Wednesday with a lot of the blog world.  Really it is called WILW (what I love Wednesday).  A great preacher, shout out to Chris McCurley, had a lesson once on things we love.  Every time I have started this post that lesson has popped right into my mind.  Don't get me wrong, I absolutely will tell you I love most of these things.  That's how I talk, you know how I talk things up!  I "love" lots of things, like the big smile, chill bumps kind of love.  I can't help it, sometimes I am passionate about the most ridiculous things.  Over the past couple of months, I have been searching for an alternate name for this post.  Where it's at is what I came up, still not great, but it will work.  Most of you know when I find something I like I tell everyone about it!!  So without further adieu, this is where it's at this week!!



Can you say genius?  Target is brilliant!!  I can only imagine how many blogs this towel made.  You better believe this towel is already packed in my pool bag anxiously awaiting the end of May.  You can get your very own here.
 This, I don't own, but ummm, seriously?!?!  It is a magnet sold on etsy.  The shop owner lives in VA!  Not gonna lie, if this was a wall plaque, it would be adorning my kitchen walls!


This is the chicken taco chili I made for dinner on Monday.  It was unbelievable!!  I am pretty sure every time I try a new recipe, the girls don't like it.  That is very unusual because they are not picky at all!  This will definitely will be a regular at our house!

If you have spoken to me in the last couple you know this is my favorite!  This show is ridiculously hilarious!!  I LOL everytime I watch, like, for real!  I love that they are a christian family and it is so entertaining.  Watch it, you won't be disappointed!!

This hair, oh this hair!!

 And finally, this is where it's at!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment