Monday, May 7, 2012

Photo Challenge attempt 1,873,435,348

Here I go again.  Telling you just how hard it is to take 1 picture a day.  Maybe one day I will get it done.  Here goes nothin'.

May 1: PEACE
Have you seen anything this precious?  We went to a play date last week and HG loved swinging with her big sister.  She was trying so hard to go to sleep.  Sweet girls!  


May 2: SKYLINE
Remember how I complained about there being no sunset?  Well, this was a great surprise!  Definitely not west Texas, but beautiful in its own. 

May 3:  SOMETHING YOU WORE
What do you think about this?  I am so proud!  I designed this shirt as a fundraiser for our spouses group.  FYI, A port "dawg" is what a person in Mike's career field is called.

May 4: FUN
Doesn't this look fun?  I think I have started every description with a question.  I have to stop that!  This schedule is everything planned so far this month, and it is only the 6th.  I am tired thinking about it!  That saying, happy wife, happy life.  Well, for me it has to be busy life, happy wife.  Why is that?  Why do I function better with 1 million things to do?

 May 6: YOU
Yep, that is def. who you think it is!!  The joys of being in Chucktown!  He was certainly amazing!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment