Monday, May 7, 2012

Everything else

This is going to be a throw up blog.  Life has been completely crazy, and I have not taken enough pictures.  Here's what I've got.

Our squadron hosted a play date last week on the AFB.  Any opportunity I have to go to the base and stalk housing, I absolutely take advantage.  The girls love this park, and it was great to be with sweet friends we don't see as often.


Tuesday night before daddy's softball game.  I love these girls!

I had to show this to you.  I know you are thinking, "How sweet of Madelynn to paint your nails!".  You're wrong, I paid for this!  I bought a groupon for a Shellac manicure and pedicure some time ago.  I wanted to save it for a special occasion, and since we were going to a wedding last weekend, I thought it was perfect!  My first clue it was going to be horrible should have been the fact that the salon was located in a retirement home.  Long story short, worst nail experience ever!!  Since it is Shellac, I can't just take it off.  It has to be soaked off in acetone.  Needless to say, my nails still look horrible.  Lesson learned!


Sweet precious got an ice cream cone at daddy's game :)


Before I tell you, I know it is ridiculous.  This is "Frank Sherwood's" food he left at our table for a bit.  We were such little girls about it, I have to tell you!  One of the girls actually took his water with her!  HA!!

Honestly, I can't believe I am showing you this.  This is what happens when you fall asleep on a Sunday afternoon and your 8 year old is awake.  I had no idea she did this until I uploaded pictures today.  Sneaky girl!

and this is what happens when laundry is the chore of an 8 year old.
Hope you enjoyed the throw up.  Maybe when our life gets a little more structure, so will the blog.  Until then...........
post signature


1 comment:

  1. LOVED this post!! Its about being real. Fun times in your life! Love you!

    ReplyDelete