Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Some things I forgot

I totally forgot to add a couple of things from the birthday I wanted you to see.  Nothing big, but some things I am proud of.

The invitation.  It was perfect, I loved everything about it!!  Ok never mind, I didn't include the picture. I realized my address was on the invite and I cannot figure out how to upload it to erase that part.  Sorry, just trying to be safe, you know.


 The perfect front door banner.  When planning this party I decided not everything had to be "themey", not a word, I know.  I wanted to get decor that I could use every birthday.  I think this was a perfect addition.  When I received this package there was the sweetest note inside.  The seller said it was extra special to make this sign because she also has a Hadlee Grace.  Crazy, huh?
 The tablecloth.  I wish I had taken a better picture of this because I must say how proud I am.  My inspiration can be seen here.  Mine doesn't have quite as much confetti.  Reason being, I would still be making it.  I loved the tablecloth, but thought I needed a little bit more "girly" colors.  I cut out 50 fabric dots, and then my precious AK volunteered to cut out 50 more.  She is amazing!!  Sorry for the small picture.  You will see the whole thing in August, when it is Madelynn's birthday.  By then, maybe I can add some more confetti.
 Her present.  I have wanted to get her one of these balls for sooo long.  When I thought to order one for Christmas, they were not taking any more orders.  You better believe I was on the ball this time.  As many of you know, I do not buy toys for the girls.  I leave that to birthdays and Christmas.  SN:  American Girl doesn't count!!  While this is somewhat of a toy, it is also a keepsake.  It is something I will keep forever.

 Believe it or not, it was by far her favorite gift.

Precious handprints.  After smashing her cake, I decided she absolutely had to have a bath before touching her presents.  While I was undressing her, she put her hands all over the wall.  Perfect photo op!!

Sweet precious worn out after a perfect day!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment