Friday, January 20, 2012

What a way to start the New Year

I have a wonderful sister, y'all. Mike had to fly home to get back to work, which left me and the girls with 25 hrs. of driving ahead of us. Molly volunteered to drive back with me and then just fly back to Abilene. I have to say it was a long drive but it was such a blast. I was so glad to spend this time with my sister. We arrived back in SC on NYE so had a pretty boring evening. She stayed the remainder of the week and we had such a great time. We did plenty of shopping, eating, dressing up, sight seeing, and even took her to the beach. Thank you so much, Molly!! I am so lucky to have you as a sister, and even more to have you as a friend. We love you!!
Poor MoMo fell asleep with Baby
AK loving that they match


Isle of Palms
Love this picture

Had to include this picture and the story that goes with it. While we were in Gap Madelynn had my phone, and I thought she was looking at pictures. I was wrong. When we got home I had around 30 pictures of every person who was in the store. That girl!!
We found this bib and had to have it. My girls call my sister, Mackenzie, Auntie.





Oh, Mady!

No comments:

Post a Comment