Friday, January 20, 2012

Good Girls

These girls must have been mighty good, because Santa came and saw them again at home! When we got home from our extremely long drive home, we threw the girls in the bath and stuffed their stockings. I had to tell you they were in the bath so you would understand the craziness of their hair in the pictures :)
I am embarrassed to show you the pictures of this curtain-less room. Thanks to Hummy and Deba, the playroom will soon be complete. Now, if I can make some decisions!!
Presents :) Since we could not be with all of our family this year several of them had presents shipped here or sent money for us to buy for them. The girls were not dissappointed, let me tell you.
"Is this really all ours?"
MoMo made the drive home with us!! Thank you sooo much Molly! I never would have made it without you.
M asked for a rocking chair to rock "Baby Me". She told me early in November she needed a rocking chair like Deba's. How do you say no when she wants something from "home"?
Thank you Dida and Pink!!!
Audrey got some "chaco" sandals for Rae.
Little Miss just played with the trash. Oh, and sorry she has no clothes on. I am not exactly sure how this happened. I think I got too excited! For all you Abilene readers (especially Nana) it was warm in SC, not cold like in Texas.
Mike's mom got M a stroller
Can you tell what the theme was this xmas? We are American Girl overboard at our house now. Thank you to everyone who contributed to the girls Christmas this year. We are blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. We had the same theme at our house as you know!! I hope you enjoyed your time at home. I've been invited to 3 MJ parties... I think the MJ love must have hit good ole A town!!

    ReplyDelete