Thursday, January 12, 2012

In the midst of it all

Y'all, I am not being partial. I have a cute kid!! In the midst of the craziness of the season she turned 8 months old!! I know I say it every month but it just breaks my heart how fast it has gone. Before I know it she will be turning 1 and I will be chasing her all over the place.
This month:
Still not crawling, but trying really hard,
no teeth, still :(
sleep schedule is horrible, like up every 2 hrs. grrr!!!
hair is starting to come in more every day but gets darker the more it comes in,
still has her baby blues,
PLEASE stay blue!!
She is just so precious!!

I love you, Hadlee Grace!!

2 comments:

  1. She is cute!! Our old squadron commander just PCS'd to Dyess- the Wards. If you see Gwen around, tell her Tara G. says hi and her Christmas card will be late! :)

    ReplyDelete