Saturday, January 21, 2012

9 months

Are you as shocked as I am? Usually, I am making monthly birthday posts 2 months after they happen. In this case, I am only 1 day late!! I think I am finally getting the hang of blogging!! This has been a huge month for little miss. I have to say I am so glad we were "home" when this little munchkin decided to grow up.
Just a couple days after we got to Abilene, HG started CRAWLING!! I was so excited, but knew what that mean't when we got home.
The same day she started crawling she pulled up for the first time.
Getting more hair everyday.
Still has her baby blues :)
She has cut her 2 bottom teeth.
She waves bye bye.
She says dada like its going out of style.
Mama is only followed by baba, of course.
As you can see, our little baby is growing up. I can only imagine what the next month will be like considering how fast things have happened in the past month. We love you HG!! Love seeing your little personality blossom more everyday!








1st time she stood up. Caught her as she was falling.
She is super proud of herself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment