Saturday, January 25, 2014

Together

When deployments end, life should just stop.  We learned that the possibility of doing "nothing" was not going to happen.  The fact that our party of 5 was back together we made the craziness work, and enjoyed doing it all together.

We found out sweet precious was going to need some pretty extensive dental work.  Cue the tears from more than one of us.




We celebrated this sweet girls birthday a couple of days late so daddy could join in on the fun.



After sleeping all over the south for the summer someone refused to sleep in their bed.  I settled for this.


 Somehow, my sweet middle girl grew up and decided it was time for Kindergarten.  

I started back to work.  I so missed my TRH family!!

We got to go on a date thanks to some great friends!


Two minutes, that is all.

Haircuts get later the more children I have.  I never thought the day would come when sweet precious would need one.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment