Saturday, January 25, 2014

Love > Distance


There is nothing like being a military family.  I can't tell you how many times I hear, "I don't know how you do it, I never could."  Well, let me tell you something.  It's a decision you have to make.  I knew when I married Mike what his job was, and what all of that meant.  I know there are so many military families that struggle and have serious problems due to deployments, and really the job itself.  It's not easy.  I am not trying to tell you I wake up happy every morning, and go to bed with a smile on my face every night.  You become a "single" parent for the duration of a deployment, you do everything yourself.  I just have to remember what a hero my husband is.  

We did it!!  We survived deployment #3!!!  

Thank you for remembering our family during our time apart.  Please say a prayer for all of those still fighting the fight and for their families awaiting their return.
















post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment