Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Trying

Not only am I trying to catch up in the blog world, I am also "trying" to do a couple of other things.

Believe it or not, sweet precious has never spent one night in her crib.  Call me a slacker parent, I blame it completely on Mike.  I am finally to the point I have to put my foot down.  This whole cry it out thing, does not work with this baby.  I had to start somewhere, so naps it is.


We intended on this girl starting the pre-k program this year.  We did not meet the income requirements, blah, blah, blah, don't even get me started.  MP was completely devastated to not be able to go to school w/ AK and asked if I would "home school" her.  Well, how do you say no to that?  This was her first day of school.  I knew for this to work, we had to have a routine.  Having breakfast, getting dressed, etc.

She is having the greatest time learning and being creative.  Let's just say, our attention span has a long way to go before next year.

and just for goodness sake, this is what sweet precious does while we do school.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful fun days! You are a sweet mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your heart! You are a great momma! I love that you are willing to give it a try, simply because your heart wouldn't let you tell her no. I hope it is going well, and that yall are enjoying the time together. I imagine it's hard to do anything but to enjoy those times...they are growing up way too fast! And HG in her high chair...CRACKING ME UP!!! :) Love her and that award-winning smile!!

    ReplyDelete