Sunday, September 16, 2012

Little ones

I love being able to spend the day with my little girls.  We have the greatest time.  Well, honestly I spend most of the day laughing at the things that come out of Madelynn's mouth.  Oh what I would do for Audrey to be able to be home with us!

Isn't she sweet?

I cannot get enough of these dresses!!

That will teach me to let her pick her flavor of ice cream.  Ha!

sweetness!

Took this girl to work one day.  Greatest decision of the week!  The ladies "in the back" made her mac and cheese, broccoli, oranges, and a brownie.  I am so thankful for a wonderful job that allows me to be with the girls so much, and for the great people I work with!

Our favorite meal, Chipotle!  Not gonna lie, this time they knew what we wanted before we even ordered.  Yikes!  We don't even go that often.  I am blaming it on the fact that I have cute memorable girls!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. LOVING catching up on your blog!! Yes, those She She Made knots are TDF!! Love them! And it really helps all of your pictures and kids clothes be so cute because your GIRLS are SO CUTE! Beautiful, beautiful girls! And that sweet precious is exactly that...100% SWEET PRECIOUS! Love her...her pics just make me smile!

    ReplyDelete