Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sibling Day

Have you heard of this day?  Me either.  
Honestly, I am so glad to have a day to celebrate siblings.
I absolutely, without a doubt have the most incredible sisters and brother.
I wish I would have taken notice the fact that our country celebrates being a sibling because the 3 of you would have gotten a cute little package in the mail :)
oh well.

Mackenzie, J, and Molly,
I am so beyond blessed to call you siblings.
You have stood by my side thru the best and the worst.
There is no doubt in my mind you have helped make me who I am.
Thank you for loving me and my girls, (and Mike).
Thank you for who you are!
I love you!!
post signature
SN: This picture was taken 5 weeks before I had HG, at J's rehearsal dinner.  Ugh, I can't even believe I used it!

No comments:

Post a Comment