Thursday, September 27, 2012

Scarf Swap

Better late than never, right?  I joined the fun with Meredith over at The Tichenor Family, in her annual  scarf swap.  I must say, I have never been too much of a scarf person.  In the majority of my adult life, if I were to wear a scarf it would stick up too much, if you know what I mean.  It was always super awkward and I really didn't need anymore attention directed in that area.  Anywho, scarves have come so far and so have the ways you can wear them.  I own several now and am anxious for fall weather to be able to wear them.

I was paired with sweet Page, and couldn't have asked for a better partner.  Several emails, and scarves were mailed.  Being from Texas, I understood the hot temperatures and what kind of scarf would work the best for her.  I ended up getting her an awesome scarf from Loft (and the same for myself) :).  Page got me the most incredible infinity scarf.  I love it, Page!!!  Thank you so much!
Thank you Meredith for hosting!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment