Thursday, September 6, 2012

The end of the summer

Look who's smiling!!!  I thought she liked green juice, apparently I was wrong.

The girl would sleep just like this every night if I would let her.

I have no words for this picture.  Her daddy on the other hand, had lots!

The girls found some friends in the backyard one morning.

If we go out to eat, we have discovered it needs to be a place that serves hot sauce.  This girl could live on hot sauce alone.

AK wanted a backpack like Momo and Hunky this year.  Thank goodness for Nordstrom sales and a gift card I forgot about.



Thank goodness not all of my children hate taking pictures.

In case you didn't know, I do not like chocolate.  I have several blog, instagram friends raving about these cookies, so I decided the girls needed to try them.  Umm, apparently I love chocolate!  These are to die for!  If you have the chance go get ya one, or 1/2 a dozen.  

Just a couple more pictures because she is so stinkin' cute!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment