Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Did you miss me?

Good grief, I know.  I'm sorry!  I have been a bad blogger.  Truth be told, we have been so busy.  Summer is supposed to be relaxing.  Well, when you are a person that likes to stay busy and feel your sch., life doesn't quite work like that.  We will never get everything on our summer to do list done, but I made an attempt, a very big attempt.  Enough with the words, here's what we have been up to.

One Saturday, I got the bright idea to take the girls to the beach by myself.  Never again, I repeat never.    There is definitely a need for 2 adults when there are thousands of strangers and water involved.

We had lunch at the beach at a little pizzeria called, Luke and Ollie's.  Such great food!  We will def. be regulars, as long as daddy is with us.

How is my child so not photogenic? One day.

Sweet precious got her toenails painted for the very first time

She is so beautiful.

One morning, the girls grabbed their swimsuits and had some fun "mopping" the floor.  Not sure if this makes me lazy or genius.

Our friends, Jay and Sara spent a day with us before they left on a cruise.  We took them to our favorite excuse of a bbq joint, in this neck of the woods, Jim and Nick's.  Can you tell someone loves a quesadilla?



I attempted to make my mother's amazing grilled cheese.  Not my mom's, but def. delicious.





Yet, another attempt to catch a smile on this girl's face.
 \
We made play dough with jello, and made sure to fill it full of glitter.



We made a stop at Starbucks for a cake pop.  I must say I am so glad I do not like coffee.  The Starbucks here do not have a drive thru.  Isn't that a rip off?  I know that sounds completely lazy, but getting 3 kids out of the car to get a cake pop is a little intense.



While in Target, a huge storm came thru the area and we were rained in for about an hour.  Shucks, I know.  The bad thing was we had just checked out, and the girls were in desperate need of lunch.  We settled for popcorn.

Noah came over to play and we made pudding paint.



Breakfast at Cracker Barrel 



This girl pulled 2 teeth the night before, with a bungee cord, Yes, a bungee cord.  She put it in her mouth, bit down, and had MP pull it.  Needless to say, we were thankful for no trips to the ER that night.



It was the plan to go on to Angel Oak after Cracker Barrel.  If you don't know the weather in Charleston, it is a little crazy.  It was super rainy so we headed home and had a movie day.



Can you tell what we did after the movie?

Bubblebath w/ glowsticks.
Sorry for the massive amounts of pictures.  I know several of you appreciate it though.  Until next time.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment