Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Part 3: A birthday party

The week we were in FL, my beautiful mother celebrated a bday.  My SIL called me a month or so before and mentioned that we should have a celebration.  You know me, any reason to have a party, I'm in!!  I started brain storming and honestly didn't do as much as I intended, but I think it turned out perfect!

We decorated the outside of her door so when she came out in the morning she would be celebrated immediately!

Flowers had to be involved.

We decorated the dining room.

This was my "theme" for the party.  I am telling you, Spritz from Target is killing me!  I find myself down the party isle trying to think of a reason to have a party just so I can use it.

July and August are big bday months for our family.  My sister Molly celebrated her bday exactly a week before my mom, MP's bday is 6 days after my mom, and IB's bday is at the end of August.  My sister Mackenzie suggested we celebrate all of their bdays at the same time.  Um, hello?  Brilliant!!  Mackenzie made my mom a delicious carrot cake, her favorite.  We thought it should be hers, considering it was her actual bday.  Mike and I ventured out to a little place that it well known and supposedly fabulous looking for something special for our other girls.

We left with this.  Oh goodness, were these delicious!!  If you are in Destin, stop by the donut hole.
You will not be dissapointed.

All 4 of our bday girls.

 We ended the night with enormous sparklers on the beach, thanks to my brother.
It was absolutely one of the greatest parties of all times!!   I am so thankful for each of these girls and what they all mean to me!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment