Thursday, August 23, 2012

the calm before the vacay

I am way so far behind on blogging.  For those of you who check daily, I apologize.  Get ready for a lot of new posts in the next few days.  It's.  gonna.  happen!!!!

Just sharing some super random pictures.

This girl loves popsicles, and being naked.

Mr. Wonderful had a super busy day and needed a new uniform.  We may have even driven to the AFB in our p.j.'s, don't judge!

We finally found a semi-local donut shop and sweet precious got to try her very first donut.

Sisters went to play with Noah and this girl was not happy.  Broke this mama's heart!

I quite possibly had a heart attack when I saw this sitting on Mike's nightstand.  He then informed me he was just using it as a coaster.  Dodged a big bullet on that one!!

Go Bisons!!

OMWord!!  This girl and her hot stuff.  Even I have to have a drink nearby when eating these.  Stay tuned for other hot stuff in this girls diet.

This ladies and gentlemen would happen to be the lunch of an 8 yr. old.  I am not sure exactly where she came from but she loves to eat healthy!
Next up, Florida!!!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment