Monday, August 27, 2012

Part 2: Beach Fun

I think I forgot to mention in the previous post the whereabouts of this family vacay.  My parents treated us to a vacation to Destin, FL.  The most wonderful part of the whole vacation is that we all got to be together.  We all have so many different things going on in our lives that all being in the same place, at the same time is so special.  Growing up is kinda the pits!! 

I am so glad that times at the beach can be spent with Hummy.

One evening, there was a wedding at the house next to us.  

She is too cute for words!!

In case you forgot, my two big girls love Soul Surfer.  They spent many days playing Bethany and Allana.  Sweet precious, well she just loved the beach!!

Love them!

Nothing like a friendly game of beach baseball.

If you have ever been to the beach with my dad (Amy Walker), you know there are always giant holes to be dug.  Nothing has changed.  Love traditions that can carry into new generations.
I was a major slacker taking beach pictures.  Maybe one of those of you reading this (hint, hint) can shoot some my way.

Next, a birthday party.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment