Saturday, July 14, 2012

Celebrating Dad

We have done a lot of celebrating our daddy in the last month or so.  I must say, Pinterest gets most of the credit for the creativeness.  

We hung this awesome sign on the front door.  It could be possible that it just came down a couple of days ago.

My sweet girl made this for her daddy.

We put together this basket of some of his favorites.

On the fourth of July, this wonderful man turned 30.  The expression on his face pretty much sums up how he feels about turning 30.

I stayed up way too late the night before making these shirts for my sweet girls.  



Have I told you how much I love the Spritz party line at Target?  Seriously, I want to plan parties all the time because it is too cute!

My life.

Mr. Wonderful is not so much a sweets man.  He does love my mother's blueberry banana pie though.  I just so happened to learn how to make one the day before.  I think he may have been floored.
We love you, Mr. Wonderful!!  We are so lucky to call you ours!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet, sweet tribute to an obviously wonderful man. Thankful he is yours and you guys are so happy. God is good!

    ReplyDelete