Thursday, July 12, 2012

Life

Isn't it crazy how life gets in the way of our plans sometimes?  I had the greatest plans for us this summer.  I had a sch. for us to follow everyday and so many great intentions.  I am slowly learning that life with 3 children is an adventure, and one that cannot be planned.  My bucket list of activities stares at me every night, and I feel like each thing is yelling, "Pick me!!".  I am determined to get this list checked off, even if there are 25 more things we need to do.  For now, you can enjoy these pictures of the things we have done.

Found this BRAND NEW set of Harry Potter books for AK.  Excited is an understatement!

Picking up laundry.

By the end of this post, you will discover how bad I feel for the lack of pictures of HG in the previous post.

Sweet precious

Oh goodness!  One day, Mike was taking a nap, well, because someone doesn't sleep real great at night.  I walked in our room and was quite surprised to find him with beautiful glistening lips.  I could not stop laughing!  I knew exactly how it got there!  When I asked MP why she would do that, she informed me she was just trying to make him more beautiful.  HA!

These girls got a huge surprise one evening from their daddy.  He took the 3 of them to the All Star game for the minor league we have here.  Let's just say they left after the national anthem.  No more baseball without 2 parents and a bottle.

Seen this before?  Thank goodness for naps, even if it is in the car!

I painted my nails for the OKC Thunder.  It didn't work.  I tried.



This girl is an absolute fish!

One night, I was extremely brave, no pun intended.  I took all 3 girls to see Brave, by myself.  I went into it thinking it was a horrible idea and we would never make it to the end.  Greatest movie experience ever!  HG slept the entire time and the girls loved the movie.  I thought it was a little heavy for kids, but ok.
We are having a wonderful summer, even if it is going a little different than we had planned.
I think I will go and stare at the "bucket list" and figure out how in the world I can make this happen.
So long for now!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment