Saturday, July 14, 2012

Downtown

A couple of weeks ago, Mike's mom came to visit for a long weekend.  I have wanted to get my hands on these cookies below.  The woman who makes them lives in Sugar Land and does not ship.  You better believe I asked Sharon if she would mind picking some up for us.  I have got to convince Ambre to ship!  SN: crazy story!!  When I first discovered Jolie Delights I noticed the phone # was an Abilene #.  You can only imagine how excited I was.  Turns out Ambre also went to ACU and married a Dyess boy.  Small world, huh?  If you live in the Houston area, check her out.  Not only are these things the cutest ever, but they are simply delicious!  

While Sharon was here we ventured downtown.  That place never disappoints.  One day I am determined to spend more time there.

Isn't she sweet?

Downtown city market

The flowers are gorgeous.  I know this is a strange picture, but I had to show you how much this place takes pride in their "landscaping".  This was a Best Western, nothing fancy but the flowers in front of every room were breathtaking.

Brunch at Toast.  Yum!!

We decided to have a crazy hair day, well because I needed a day of nothing.  Can you tell?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment