Friday, July 13, 2012

Library with a side of firetruck

This summer our base library has special events for children.  A couple weeks back the base fire dept. visited the library and had a great little presentation.  Score!!  Two great things all in one location.  

I must tell you about this dress the girls are both wearing.  Maybe I am a little crazy, well a lot crazy but anyway.  I saw a little girl wearing this dress at the zoo and may have been stalking her to see the tag and where she got it from.  Lucky for me that middle stripe is light and I could see that wonderful word printed on the inside of the dress, Circo.  Target!!  I couldn't believe it!  I also cannot believe that MP can wear clothes in the "big girl" section.  Tear.

This girl loved that dog.





We had lunch at this little joint people here in SC are going crazy about.  Chipotle.  So glad to have a little bit of home in our backyard.


We finished the day at the pool.  Look how precious this girl is!

I had 3 exhausted girls at the end of the day.  I have to admit, their mama might have been the most worn out.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment