Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A picnic and a lot of hard work

Here a few weeks ago, we had one crazy weekend!  Not only had I volunteered to be in charge of side dishes and children's activities at our squadron picnic.  Mike found out at the last minute he had to go to  San Diego for work.  I must say, I was stressed to the max!  I needed more people to bring side dishes and well, oriental trading had not shown up yet!!  Somehow we managed to get it all done and it turned out so wonderful!  I was so thankful to have AK be my sidekick and get everything done!

While AK and I were painting signs late into the night,

Mr. Wonferful was doing this, in San Diego!  Gotta take advantage of work in great places, right?

MP and her sweet friend, Addy.

HG has a new favorite food.

Audrey wanted her face painted like a softball.  I would never tell her, but it turned out pretty scary.

Is it weird that I had to take a double take of this picture because I thought it was my mom?

Poor sweet precious!!  I have searched up and down for shoes for this sweet girl.  Her feet are extremely wide, like not human.  It they are wide enough, they are too long and vice versa.  I had to keep her in the stroller the majority of the day because she was bare foot.

I finally broke down and let out for a bit.  Think she was excited?



Success!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment