Wednesday, June 13, 2012

School's out for Summer!!!

I had such a blast planning for AK's last day of school.  It was kind of ridiculous how excited I was for the day to be here!  I have been looking forward to summer for quite some time, like more than when I was in school.  I have big plans for us over the next couple of months and can't wait to tell you about them!!

AK and I made special little treat bags for her classmates.

I do realize this looks like a present for lunch.  I bought what I thought was paper sacks that were so cute!  I was wrong, very wrong!  I actually bought tissue paper, so I had no other choice but to wrap a lunchable.  Mike and AK have had a "thing" this year that when she was super helpful he would surprise her with a pizza lunchable.  If you know AK, she got several this year.

I stayed up late after the girls had gone to bed, to paint this sign.  I have to tell you I was super nervous because I do not have cute handwriting and am not artistic.  I was quite proud of myself!  Especially, considering the paint brushes I had to use, good grief!

Humidity at its finest!  MP was so anxious waiting for her sister!

I put together a special basket of summer fun for all the girls!

 After she got home, we of course hit the pool!  That lunch I wrapped, well school released early that day.  That means, no lunch at school!  We enjoyed lunchables in the sun!

 Sweet girl, who doesn't realize that the floatie is what keeps her above the water, yeeesh!!

Can you believe how much this beautiful girl has changed this year?  It goes way to fast!!

                      First day in TX                                                       Last day in SC
                                                                                                


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Omg... Your girls have the BEST mommy EVER! I have SO much to learn from you, friend! Hug those gorgeous girls for me!!!

    ReplyDelete