Monday, June 25, 2012

Slack City

Why is it so hard to keep up?  Goodness, we have been so busy this summer.  I am loving it!!

We went to AK's end of the season softball party at the most amazing place.  I wish I could have photographed it all so you could see it.  It was a resort for employees and their families of the railroad company here.  We had the greatest time.

Not exactly what part of me thought it was a good idea to put white shorts on a 13 month old.

The pears trees were gorgeous!

This guy is busy playing softball.

 This girl is busy being in awe of her daddy.



On the official 1st day of summer, we went to the dentist.  Ugh, not good news!!

MP has 4 cavities and 2 they are going to watch.  She also has a cross bite that needs to corrected.
AK has 2 cavities and also is going to need braces.  I guess I will start flossing their teeth, boo!
 

MP also fell down the stairs and big time scraped her back, major breakdown!!!

We are loving the pool!!

HG's first time in a pool!

This girl can't stay off the stairs!

These silly girls!

The girls were so excited to have daddy join us one day!

MP is still obsessed with lipgloss.

Art day :)

 I am finally getting caught up on HG's shots.  I honestly am quite embarrassed on how behind we are, but glad to be catching up.  This girl did fabulous!  I really couldn't believe it!

We had lunch at CFA, something we never do.  Oh my goodness, the girls were so excited!

When we came home from CFA, MP went straight upstairs, got in bed and went to sleep.  What I would do for more days like that.

Whew!!  First week of summer blogged!!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. LOve your pictures! Your sweet family is beautiful!!! Love you Jama!

    ReplyDelete