Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Some more sumer

If you can't tell, I took a break from the photo challenge.  Not that I was doing great at it or anything.  Maybe in July, I'll bring it back.  We have had so many other things going on that I would rather post pictures of.

I must tell you, this family loves some PF Changs!  Besides the fact that it cost an arm and a leg to take our family, eating out lately with HG is quite embarrassing.  She has recently decided that screaming is the best form of communication.  It's getting better, thank goodness!  Anyway, PFC has frozen food now.  For a while, they had random things that I knew our family would never eat.  They recently have expanded their options, and OMWord, you have no idea!!!  It is just as good as the restaurant and is done in less than 15 minutes!!  Sorry, that was kind of random, but I had to suggest you try it, and set up this picture.

The day we discovered General Chang's Chicken and eggrolls!!

Chalking the driveway

I should have assumed this would happen.  I mean, MP had chalk in her hand.

While Mike was out of town, we had a movie night with a popcorn and ice cream supper!  Mom fail!

Early morning, perfect picture!!

This summer, the NWS theater is hosting kids movies every Mon. and Wed. for free!!  You better believe we are there!  

$2 bills for concessions, I love tradition!

A summer sleepover, MP's first.  I can't wait to tell her it was with a boy one day.  I guess the next door neighbor really doesn't count.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment