Sunday, November 6, 2011

Why is this happening so fast!!!!!

My precious is growing up so fast and it is breaking my heart! She is such a great baby, but she should be because I hold her all the time. It amazes me how fast they grow up and how much they change everyday. All 3 of my girls have been so different and so alike in so many ways. I am beyond blessed!!
4 month appt: a whopping 20 lbs!!! She was in the 95th percentile in every category but for some reason I can only remember the weight.
My favorite picture by far!!
Yep, your right Xmas pj's in August. I'm thinking they probably won't fit by December.
The whole purpose of these awkward laying down pictures is to show how much she is growing. She obviously hates it.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE HER!!! Give ALL of your girls kisses for me!!!

    ReplyDelete