Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Home is when I'm with you

Do you know what this means?
We're moving!!!
I dreaded this day for so long. They came and packed our things and put them on the biggest truck I have ever seen in my entire life!! We were without any of our things for 2 weeks so we moved in with my mom and dad until we left for SC. I am so thankful we were able to have this option not only for the help but so we could spend every minute left in Abilene with the greatest people on earth. I could blog about how wonderful my parents are, but I will leave that for another post (because it deserves its own) :) We had such a great time and made so many memories!!
Wiped out, which means happy mama :)
Mike and I got to go to the 1st Cowboy game while Hummy and Deba kept the girls. Thank you so much!!!
Oh, this child!!
Madelynn loves Deba's stairs!
Thank you Richard, Michele, Brittany, Jacob and Bryanna for this precious gift for the girls and for your love.
Much hunting was done

and many a nail were painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment