Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Best Halloween EVER!!!

Why, you say? My mom and dad came to visit the week of Halloween!! We picked my mom up from the airport on Sunday before Halloween and my dad the following Thursday. I cannot tell you how amazing it was having them here. We ate lots of good food, watched movies, shopped, and a lot of just being together. After we dropped them off at the airport Mike asked if I thought maybe they could just move in HA!! Thank you Dad and Mom for coming to visit us!! Can't wait for the next time!!
I joined a military mom play group and made these cake pops for the Halloween party
We had a W theme this year: 2 witches and a watermelon :)

My 4 favorite girls
Mom and the girls made cupcakes and decorated with these really cool stencils. Can you see the owl?
Dad wrapped precious up and M kept calling her baby Jesus :)
Dad found these awesome costumes on clearance at Wally. They have now become their daily attire.
AK put this on and automatically asked if she could be Miranda Lambert next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment