Wednesday, November 16, 2011

There was this one day.........

If you know me very well you know the silly thing that drives me crazy. You know when it has been extremely hot, and you have one cold day and people drag out the Uggs and sweats. That drives me absolutely out of my mind. I know that is quite ridiculous and believe me I am working on it. I am not going to lie, I was that person. One weekend we had extremely strange cold weather in early September and after the summer we had I decided to break my rule. I am blaming it on the new MJ fall line and my need to get those cute clothes on my girls. Mike had an extra day off so we took the girls to play mini golf and have pizza. It was a blast and just a couple days later we were back to our sleeveless shirts!
Yep, those are sweat pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment