Thursday, November 24, 2011

The road to Charleston

Honestly, I am completely exhausted even thinking about writing this post. The 3 days of driving 2 cars and one of them carrying myself and 3 children has definitely left my heart with a little build up. The first day we drove 10 hours to Searcy, AR where all of my siblings live. This is the part of the trip where I took the only pictures because really, the condition we were in the following days was ridiculous! We decided to stay 2 nights in AR just to break it up a little, mostly for the girls.
2 hrs. from our first destination

after church on Sunday
Nate spun Madelynn around over and over, it was quite entertaining :)
The guys made a tree swing with a laundry basket

We had dinner at my favorite place in Searcy, Doc's. I had to take a picture of everyone at the table and everyone's personality was captured well I might say.
The parents, as I like to call them. They keep the rest of us grounded while the real ones are not there.
Madelynn, of course always crazy
My sweet girl
Haha
Yep, that's Mike super annoyed I am taking pictures
Oh, how I wish I could have taken these from the pumpkin patch
worn out
We left bright and early Monday morning and drove through Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, and ended the second leg in Atlanta. We rewarded the girls by taking them to the American Girl store in Atlanta. I am so sad I didn't get a picture but you can be rest assure they had a great time. The next morning we got up and drove the final 5 hours. I cannot even tell you how glad I was to be there and dreading the next time I had to make that drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment