Monday, January 14, 2013

Truth be told

There are no words to describe how horrible of a blogger I have been.  Truth be told, I have been even worse at taking pictures.  There for a while I didn't blog because I had no pictures to show you, and lets be real, that's what "most" of you are here for.  So, take this as a formal apology for my slacking.  

Well, let's get caught up.  Life is crazy as usual, busy, and it's about to get even more so.  Believe it or not, today is what I am considering my New Year's, so get ready for goals, resolutions, blah, blah, blah.

I am so sad I didn't take more pictures of our Thanksgiving because it was one for the books.  Thank goodness it was busy, because otherwise I would have been a weeping mess thinking about my family all being together without us.

We started the morning at the annual Thanksgiving football game put on by TRH.  Let's just say, I have much more respect from my work peeps.  My husband is a balla!!!

We decided instead of spending the day by ourselves we would have a feast with our military family. 
Jen and Jake hosted this year, and our friends Tony and A.J. also joined in.  We had more food than you can imagine, and it was all so delicious.  I gave this framed print to Jen as a TY for being our gracious host.  On a day we remember the things we are thankful for, our military family is absolutely at the top of the list.

Can you believe how old this girl looks?  I am so proud.

Well, like I said, I have been horrible at taking pictures.  That is all I have from Thanksgiving :(
Hopefully, it will get better.
See ya soon!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture of you two!
    Good to see your sweet face! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete