Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lebanon Christmas Tree Farm


For years, I have wanted to find a cute little Christmas tree farm, where we could pick out a tree.  Well, living in the middle of dry west Texas, I've been out of luck.  Luckily, we live in a place now that has that option.  I did some "major" research and found the cutest little family owned farm.  When we arrived they told us about our many options and we were off on the hunt for the perfect tree.

The grandfather took the girls on a little train ride.  


3 smiles, 1 picture.  Put it in the books!


I love this man and his girls!

We found the most beautiful tree and looked like crazy people getting it home!!
I am so beyond excited to have found this little jewel of a place, and can't wait to go back next year!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment