Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Festival of lights

Sixteen months ago, we moved to Charleston.  Those of you who know me well, know I was asking everyone and their dog what we should be doing.  Any and every single person told us about the amazing light display about 30 minutes from our house.  We didn't make it there last year, but knew we "had" to make it this year.
Wow, is all I have to say!  
There were shops, marshmallow roasting pits, and fun activities for the kids.
The perfect family outing.

We made it a group activity with our Thanksgiving friends.


I had to post this pic because I thought it was so awesome!!  Noah's ark has one window, and one door, just like it says in the Bible :)  It's not very often you see that.

We tried so hard to get these stinkers to hug and get a picture.


Think we annoyed them?



This describes their relationship, perfectly.

The most incredible sand castle


HOLLA'!!!  A decent picture of all of us!

Jen, Jake, Noah, and Corley
These people have made being away from home so easy.



Oh, I can't wait until next year!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment