Sunday, February 3, 2013

A night to remember

It is not often, let's get real, never do we get to go out together.  Never have we attended a squadron Christmas party, much to my disappointment.  I insisted on attending this year and it wasn't until the last minute that we were getting ready (shout out to a great boss)!

The party was located on the USS Yorktown.  That in itself was awesome, but what made it better was that it was on Pearl Harbor Day.  The Yorktown replaced a carrier that went under attack at Pearl Harbor.  I just think that is beyond cool!!

We had a great time with great people!!

My sweet friend Veronica and me.  Our husbands both work in the port, we work together, and her mom lives 30 min. from my hometown.  Sounds like we were mean't to be friends, right?

In all the rushing around getting ready, I failed to lay my eyes on the girls before they were loaded in the car.  Lesson learned.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment